Thursday, April 1, 2010

What a Day!

Molly, our dog, has been sick since Monday. She received several routine vaccines Monday at the vet and that night, she started throwing up. She hasn't eaten since Sunday and is having not so nice bowel movements. J woke up at 5 to go to work this morning and cleaned up alot of throw up. I then woke up at eight to her not so nice bowel movements all over the floor. Nice..I know. Of course, Emily woke up at the same time with a dirty diaper that was everywhere. We had to be at the vet by 9:20 so I cleaned everyone up except myself and somehow we made it on time. They are keeping Molly overnight to give her an IV of fluids and meds to stop the vomiting. She is extremely dangerously dehydrated. I feel like a bad pet owner. I just hope they fix her! She may be really annoying, but I still love the dog. We've been through alot together. So Emily and I went to Target since we were without Molly and feeling a bit empty. I've concluded that I shouldn't go to target without my husband as a chaperone. I just like everything in there. And i've figured out that I don't feel as fat when I have clothes that fit...even if they are a size bigger. I found myself wandering around the maternity section wishing I was buying clothes there. How weird is that? Is it normal that I have a 9 month old and am dying for another baby? I have baby fever bad. Maybe it's just a phase. I'm sure it will pass. I want Emily to have a little one to play with and grow up with. That's something I never had but always wished I did. We aren't in any hurry though...nobody freak out. J is almost home for a four-day weekend. We are going to dinner tonight at a japanese steakhouse with friends. Times like these when I miss having babysitters who are family and enjoy keeping our baby. Of course I miss home for other reasons too. :)

1 comment: